Antique Crutches

Antique Crutches
We have upgraded the crutches only by attaching pathetically uncomfortable padding to the armpit section and the hand section. We have come a long way, haven't we?

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fashion Trends for Casts


A friend of mine suggested I write a posting based on crutch fashion. I had no idea that there was such a market!
I think if anything the cast fashion has to do with comfort rather than style. I doubt that anyone with a cast is thinking, "How can I make my cast more fashionable?" They are probably thinking, "How come I make my crutches/ cast more comfortable?" I've found some websites that do just that: make your crutches/cast more comfortable AND more fashionable!
Even if you don't have crutches or a cast, these websites are interesting to check out.

A company offers bags to cover your cast while you shower! I could use one of these for sure.


I use a knitting needle to relieve itchiness in my cast. I think that this spray would be safer, but how do you spray inside a cast?


I stand corrected-you can get fun material covers for your crutches. They think of everything don't they?


A company called Lemon Aid Crutches has even made pouches that you can attach to your crutches to carry items of importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment